Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had an awesome Thanksgiving! We all try to bring something to add to the meal. Today was my turn to cook the turkey. Since this isn't something I do all the time I was worried. But as usual most things that you worry about don't happen. The turkey was great!

I am so thankful that I can spend time with my family. They are really nuts. You will always hear a lot of laughter. Of course if you don't fix something correctly you will hear about it.

My nephew Brent and his wife Natalie are expecting. So we are very excited about the first grand baby. Nine months seems like a long time.

1 comment:

Still a Classy Clown said...

Bet you did a good job with the turkey! Did you use a Butterball one or did you baste it yourself? Drew fried one for us. He says next year he is going to smoke one. Yum!